Ahinsa shoes Ananda Bare ballerinas gray
Embark on your journey through life to barefoot ballerinas , with whom kilometers run like meters. Treat yourself to ground contact, balance, healthy walking . And also infinitely soft suede.
Wherever life takes you, walk it lightly. Healthy and natural steps.
- Designed by physiotherapists for healthy walking and comfort
- Handmade in the Czech Republic and Croatia
- 100% vegan
- Keeps feet dry
- To work, for a walk and to the theater
- You can shorten the tape - cut just below the stitching
Caress our suede and fall in love. And you don't know the best yet: It arises ethically in the European Union and has better properties than leather.
Your foot breathes freely in it even in the middle of a stuffy summer. Air microfiber removes moisture and heat from the feet. And if you impregnate it, it won't get wet right away.
- 100% breathable
- Perfectly soft
- It removes moisture and heat from the foot
- Clean sensitively and it will last you for years
Ballerina sole: Freedom for your foot
Your foot can do anything. That's why we looked for a sole that would keep up with you - and we found it. Our thinnest sole measures only 2 mm and is perfectly flexible.
Try it. You get natural contact with the ground and at the same time reliably protect your foot .
If he doesn't step on it? We also thought about that. We have chosen a very durable material that will last millions of steps. Really, we tested him on our own two feet.
- Resists abrasion and wear
- As flexible as your feet
- Only 2 mm for perfect contact with the ground
- It holds well even on wet surfaces