Children's barefoot shoes Affenzahn Leather Dreamer - Blue
Children's summer barefoot shoes ergonomically shaped. The shoes are fastened with velcro and, thanks to the high-quality, flexible and non-slip sole, they enable natural walking dynamics and gradual rolling of the foot. This, together with sufficient width and space for the toes, allows for the natural and healthy development of children's feet. They are made of a combination of leather and nylon. The safety of the child is ensured by reflective elements, which are located on the heel.
The shoes are partly made of cowhide, which comes from a German tannery, following the principles of a long-term sustainable economy.
Main advantages and parameters:
- 1. Easy to put on
- 2. Marking the right and left to avoid confusion and misalignment of the shoes
- 3. Unsprung sole in optimal thickness so that children can feel the surface.
- 4. Lightweight and soft
- 5. Natural shoe shape for healthy foot development
- upper material: suede leather with LWG certification, mesh made of 100% polyester with bluesign® certification
- non-slip rubber sole
- does not irritate the skin
- sole made with a 30% algae share from BLOOM ™, which developed the world's first EVA algae foam for the footwear industry
- natural shape for plenty of room to move
- thin, flexible non-slip sole without cushioning
- natural shape without heel
- customized shape of right and left shoes
- practical Velcro fastening
- easy to put on and take off
- low weight
- reflective elements on the heel
- sewn insole under which sand does not get
||Inner length (mm)
||Internal width (mm)